Friday, November 26, 2010

My Review for "Where the Red Fern Grows"

    Daniel Boone and his Coon Hounds; Old Dan and Little Ann became Top of the County Coon Hunters.
But, sadness struck the tight-knitted  threesome. Difficult changes Daniel must undergo will help him start a new chapter in his life. Where the Red Fern Grows is a heart capturing story about a determined boy and his dogs.        I encourage readers to, at some point in their life, read this story. It is a book that will surely teach the true meaning of "Puppy Love" and determination. I will admit that at the beginning, I was skeptical that I had found a good book. My mom kept telling me that this was a childhood favorite of hers so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Once I really got into the story, I was reading page after page, Chapter after chapter. This book will keep readers glued to their books. On a scale of 1 star to 5 stars, I give it a 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment