Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Segment Descriptions

Here is the list of all the segments I do currently along with a short description so that I can show you the reasons I do them.
  • Kirby's Playlist- A post about a current group or solo artist that I really like and want to share with you.
  • Book Reviews- A short summary and a bit of commentry from yours truly about a book that I really enjoyed and wanted you to be encouraged to read :)
  • Composer's Corner- A small biography to shed some light on the lives of famous composers and maybe some you've never heard of!
  • Priceless Poetry- A small tid-bit of poetry that I felt was funny, cute, or thought provoking that I thought you might enjoy reading.
  • Super Science- Some way cool topics about way cool science! Each one is packed with cool science facts! Dont miss it!
  • Coming Soon: Kirby's Kitchen- A group of recipes that I encourage you to try! A bunch of drinks, sweets, Entrees and more!
 So Don't miss theese wonderful segments and enjoy reading them! Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment